10 Hands Massage
Duration: 15 minutes or 4 songs
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEN HANDS MASSAGE FRANCHISING:
- Number of masseurs/ses: 5 people simultaneously
- Number of recipients: 1 at a time
- Technique: To the rhythm of the music, as if hands were dancing. It is massaged one area for a while and then is rotated to another. The rotation is continuous. Massage can be back or front or both. The massage is in all parts of the body without disturbing the massaged (do not forget ears, forehead, scalp, buttocks, etc.). It can be combined with caress, fingers stretched, touching and rubbing. Let yourself go.
- Time per session: two songs at least, 4 maximum. (Aprox. 15 min)
- Time per day: 1 hour minimum, 4 maximum.
- Clothes: comfortable for the masseurs/ses. The recipient can decide to take off everything, something or anything.
- Music: at the discretion of the group of masseurs/ses. It is recommended to vary styles in one session so The Massaged can feel the different rhythms on his/her body. Ex: New Age or ambient + romantic bolero + electronic tribal music.
- Helping elements: wet wipes, blankets, candles, alcohol gel, creams, oils, incense.
- Communication of the event: open.
- Queue organization: in order of arrival or hurry.
- Beginning of the massage: It begings with masseurs/ses rubbing their hands together with the aim of warming them up energetically and also create an introductory sound.
At this point, and before touching the attendant, the masseurs/ses should visualize a pink protective bubble surrounding all of them. Once the hands reach the desirable level of warmth (between 30 secs and 1 minute), place them above the body at approximately 2 cm of distance from it, so the heat collected during the friction is transmitted. Now the palms should rest on the body between 15 and 30 secs more and then slowly start the massage.
- End of Massage: Once the last song is finished, the five masseurs/ses remove their hands, one of them covers the body up to the shoulders with a blanket or sheet (depending on the temperature of the room). The masseurs/ses leave the place and the massaged one remains alone, so he/she can get up when he/she deems necessary.
New rule inspired by the change of location and context. Massages given in Rosa Chancho’s Studio, Beca Kuitca - Di Tella: After the massage, the artists sink deeply their hands into clay blocks (the amount of clay is dictated by the weight of the recipient), and begin to work with this material to transform the received energy into an Energy Pottery over the Space.